EHS - MCS (2015) 5th Paris Appeal Congress | 5ème Colloque de l’Appel de Paris
Nextup Organisation - 07/06/2015:
- Press Conference 5th Paris Appeal Congress
A focus on ElectroHyperSensitivity (EHS) and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Conférence de Presse, 5ème Colloque de l’Appel de Paris
Au sujet de l’Electro Hyper Sensibilité (EHS) et de la Sensibilité Chimique Multiple (MCS)
- Dominique Belpomme, Director European Cancer and Environment Research institute, Professor in medical Oncology Paris V University Hospital, France
- Cindy Sage, MA Co-Editor, BioInitiative Reports, USA.
- David Carpenter, Director, Institute for Health and the Environment University of Albany, Professor, Environmental Health Sciences, USA.
- Olle Johansson, Neuroscientist, Professor in Experimental Dermatology, Department of Neurosciences, Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
- Lennart Hardell, Epidemiologist, Professor at Orebro University Hospital in Orebro, Sweden.
- Michael Kundi, Professor, Medical University Vienna, Center for Public Health, Institute of Environmental Health, Austria.
- Magda Havas, Associate Prof of Environmental and Resource Studies at Trent University, Canada.
FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world
Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.
Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.