Support Your Freedom to Speak:
0716-2021-What Did A Canadian Physician Find When He Tested Vaxxxed People For Micro-Blood Clots?
550 views
channel image
Plasma Energy Solution
Published 2 months ago |
Lynn Schmaltz discusses information from Dr. Hoffe, Canadian Doctor, who is doing the D-Dimer test on people with 7 days of taking the jab. Dr. Charles Hoffe, Litton Physician, Canada states that 62% of patients vaccinated for covid have permanent heart damage. He says that when the covid vaccine is injected into your arm, we now know that only 25% of it actually stays in your arm and the other 75% is literally collected by your lymphatic system and fed into your circulation. https://www.brighteon.com/e956e6a6-9942-4d41-9f0c-8d02f9d6734b


Find out the many energy combinations that are used in this newest plasma energy combination. Be sure to visit our website: https://plasmaenergysolution.com. If you click on "Shop' on the Home page you will then have the choice of "Products.' When you go to that page you will see the many Plasma Energy Solution products as well as the videos that are being created to explain about each product. Be sure to look for our monthly specials.

TO GET ACCESS TO OUR FREE INFORMATIVE REPORTS ABOUT PLASMA ENERGY CLICK THIS LINK https://plasmaenergysolution.com/?page_id=2863. Thanks for giving us a thumbs up and sharing this video with others. And, if you'd like to know when we put up more videos make sure to hit the subscribe button. We do watch for your comments if you care to leave one. This video is not intended for children and is appropriate for people over the age of 18 years.

Disclaimer:
It is your right to educate yourself, to seek helpful information and to make use of it for your own benefit for you and your family. You are the one responsible for your health in using Never Ending Plasma Energy water and products. The views of others and suggestions are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical assistance. If you have any severe medical conditions you need to speak with the physician of your own choice. We are not medical doctors; we are plasma energy scientists. We do not claim to cure diseases but simply to help you make physical and mental changes in order to help change conditions in your body.

Plasma Energy Solution Association is a private membership association and a subsidiary association of Jump4Joy Ministry MZ0000-140559-120019, a private membership association under Grantor Trust 983142-341348-041035. The only membership requirement of purchaser is to use, enjoy and benefit from the Never-Ending Plasma Energy Solution Products and share with others if you wish.
Keywords
BhakdibrainCanadaCovid19energyexperimenthealthheartHoffejabslungsplasmaprions

FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world

Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.

Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.

The views and opinions expressed in this video do not necessarily represent the views of Brighteon or its affiliates.
Related videos