Support Your Freedom to Speak:
The World's Worst Electrician Nearly Gives Denty A Thrombosis
30 views
channel image
Denty And Shaz
Published 4 months ago |
We watch a video of an electrician recording DIY videos and constantly either giving himself shocks or burns. This really tickled Denty's funny bone and he literally thought he was going to die laughing!
Rest assured, the laughter went on well after we stopped recording.
We live in very scary and uncertain times, but we must never lose our ability to laugh. We hope you find this as funny as Denty did.
Without having a thrombosis, of course...
Link to the video on Kyle McLachlan's Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Kyle_MacLa....chlan/status/1369065
--
Subscribe on other platforms:

BrandNewTube:
https://brandnewtube.com/@DentyAndShaz

Odysee
https://odysee.com/@DentyAndShaz:8

Rumble:
https://rumble.com/c/c-659867

⁣⁣Please visit our website -
https://dentyandshaz.com

Follow us on Twitter & Instagram
@DentyAndShaz

Donate via Paypal -
https://paypal.me/DentyAndShaz

Buy us a coffee:
https://ko-fi.com/dentyandshaz

Thank you for watching.
We love you.
Keywords
accidentburnscurrentselectricianelectricityfunnyguitarhilarioushome madehystericalshocksstaged

FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world

Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.

Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.

The views and opinions expressed in this video do not necessarily represent the views of Brighteon or its affiliates.
Comment And Reaction Videos
Related videos