1. Ultimate Altoids Tin Survival Kit: https://www.brighteon.com/45f39c49-6c4b-404d-bdef-ad72ffeecc91
2. Mora Eldris Survival Tin Knife: https://www.brighteon.com/d8ba1428-8e7f-4bc0-b719-ad1e99f4ecac
3. How to Build a Custom Altoid Survival Tin Kit Knife: https://www.brighteon.com/2ba91dbe-7f91-4ddd-a231-c6d7cd54023a
4. Altoid Survival Tin Overnighter Part 1: https://www.brighteon.com/41bdc05f-76e0-4175-96b8-673a97532a59
5. Altoid Survival Tin Overnighter Part 2: (this video)
6. Altoid Survival Tin Overnighter Part 3: https://www.brighteon.com/29b2a081-a938-4963-8838-dca487f7d61f
It's not enough just to have a survival kit. You need to know how to use every item in that kit and to have put in the time actually practicing with it. When you are cold, possibly hypothermic, hungry, tired, stressed you want it to be muscle memory, not a situation where you're trying to remember from a video. What I really like about this guy's video series on his Altoids Survival tin is that he actually puts it to a real-world test in this survival challenge series.
From the content creator:
In a continuation of my Overnight Altoids Survival Tin Challenge from Campcraft Outdoors, I focus on fire and shelter. See how my pocket survival kit preformed.
Source video: https://youtu.be/sgBWBKKmHgo
FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world
Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.
Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.