Support Your Freedom to Speak:
Breast-Fed Five Month Old Baby Dies Days After Mother Took The Pfizer Jab
channel image
Denty And Shaz
Published 3 months ago |
We share another heartbreaking article courtesy of our friends at The Daily Expose.
This time, they write about a five-month old baby, who appears to have been poisoned by his mother's breats milk after she had the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine.
An upsetting and awful story to share, but one the mainstream media won't touch. so we guess it's up to small outlets like us to report to the people.
Relevant links:
Link to the original Daily Expose article:
Link to the VAERS search page (search for ID 1166062):
Follow The Daily Expose on Twitter: or
Support The Daily Expose:
Subscribe on other platforms:
⁣⁣Please visit our website -
Follow us on Twitter & Instagram @DentyAndShaz
Donate via Paypal -
Buy us a coffee:
Thank you for watching.
We love you.
babyblood clotsdeadinjectionjabmotherneedlepoisonedvaccinationvaccinevax

FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world

Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.

Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.

The views and opinions expressed in this video do not necessarily represent the views of Brighteon or its affiliates.
Articles and Analysis Videos
Related videos