A recent episode of Mini Ice Age Conversations Radio Program from (STUDIO A 10pm-Midnight) on Revolution Radio. Ransom Godwin from
Channel and David DuByne from ADAPT 2030 discuss skills you will need after power is disrupted. Thinking beyond stored foods to long term systems to save seed and preserve foods you grow or trade like previous generations did.
• Beyond facial recognition, walking gait recognition
• Viral marketing campaigns blamed for chicken shortages
• Lab grown meats in fast food chains from 2022 forward
• USDA destroyed 23% of the US food supply in 2020
• Barcode For Life Project
• GMO cross pollination to Organic Farms
• Predictive Programming for future farming and agriculture
• When is natural life itself a threat to the control system
▬▬▬ ADAPT 2030 MEMBERS ONLY Climate Preparedness Channels ▬▬▬●
🔵 https://www.subscribestar.com/adapt-2030Tip Jar via -
●▬▬▬ ADAPT 2030 Newsletter ▬▬▬●
***SUPPORT ADAPT 2030 by VISITING OUR SPONSORS***
🔵 My Patriot Supply Two Week Food Supply with 92 servings https://www.foodwithadapt2030.com
🔵 True Leaf Market Heirloom Seedshttps://www.pjtra.com/t/SkNITkxPS0xDR0xPRkdLQ0dLSUdOSw
🔵 ADAPT 2030 Amazon Store: Grand Solar Minimum Preparedness Hand Cranked Grain Mill https://amzn.to/3qameR9
●▬▬▬ PODCAST Mini Ice Age Conversations ▬▬▬●
LIVE BROADCAST Revolution Radio (Studio A)Thursday Nights 10 PM to Midnight E.S.T.
FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world
Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.
Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.