The Orange, Mint, and Ginger Poolside Cooler is a lightly sweet drink that includes ginger and mint that may soothe queasy tummies.
- 2 quarts water
- 1/2 large Navel orange, sliced
- small handful fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger
The Raspberries-Sage Summer Spa Relaxation is a summer drink that adds flavor to water without extra sugars or colors. A perfect addition to a poolside gathering.
- 32 ounces water
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 fresh sage leaves
The Hot Summer Day Watermelon-Mint Refresher is a cool combination and a great way to get kids to drink water. With bright pink watermelon and green mint, it makes for a colorful poolside drink. Mint may help soothe queasiness.
- 20 ounces water
- 1/2 cup seedless, cubed watermelon
- small handful fresh mint
Instructions (for all water recipes):
1. Combine all ingredients
2. Pour over ice or allow the flavors to mingle for a few minutes
3. Keep in the fridge and enjoy the deeper fruit flavors through the week.
FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world
Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.
Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.