Help support us and keep us on the air by purchasing Dr. Alan Keyes's audio book from our store or donating at: https://iamtv.us/lets-talk-america-with-alan-keyes/
Information and the websites presented in the discussion:
National Institute of Health (NIH) Is comprised of 27 institutes and centers, each of which have their own research agenda.
NIH RePorter https://reporter.nih.gov/
- “Advanced Projects Search” offers a more robust means to search the database.
- “Fiscal Year” Defaults to 2021, be sure to expand your search over several years, at least six years (average duration of a research project)
- “Organization” allows you to look by a given organization
- At the bottom of the Advanced Projects Search is a category of “Additional Filters” that is a canned search for COVID 19 funding.
NIH COVID-19 Response: These special selectors will return projects awarded to study COVID-19 and related topics, as funded under:
- RegCV - NIH regular appropriations funding
- CV - Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020
- C3 - CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act)
- C4 - Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act
- C5 - Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021
National Science Foundation (NSF) Award Search https://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/advancedSearch.jsp
-The default search for NSF is to allow you to look across all the active awards.
-Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) https://cdmrp.army.mil/search.aspx
Freedom of Information Act https://www.foia.gov/
-Ensure that you determine that the information is not available to you publicly.
Center for Disease Control (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm#ILIActivityMap
FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world
Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.
Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.