First of all, Moringa is actually a tree. It’s called the “miracle tree” because every part of the tree has very special properties. Even the oil of the tree has certain properties that are similar to olive oil, and it doesn’t go rancid.
Moringa is definitely a superfood. It has not only a massive amount of nutrients but also phytonutrients.
Here are some potential health benefits of Moringa:
1. It has all of the essential amino acids
2. It has 7x more potassium than bananas
3. It has 2x more protein than milk
4. It has 4x more calcium than milk
5. It has 7x more vitamin C than oranges
6. It has 25x more iron than spinach
7. It has 36x more magnesium than eggs
8. It has 50x more vitamin B3 than peanuts
9. It has 56x more vitamin B2 than bananas
10. It’s antidiabetic
11. It’s antiarthritic
12. It’s a powerful antioxidant
13. It’s antiacne
Find out more: www.thetahealth.co.za/moringa-products.html
FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world
Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.
Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.