1. Treat every gun as if it were loaded.
2. Keep the gun pointed in a safe direction at all times.
3. Do not point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
4. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are on target and ready to fire.
5. Always positively identify your target before firing.
6. Be aware of what is in front, behind and to the sides of your target.
7. Use a holster when carrying a “loaded” handgun.
8. Keep firearms out of the reach of small children.
9. Always use the correct ammunition for your gun.
10. Train hard, stay safe and have fun!
FOLLOW US ON:
4K Explosion Adiga Video Intro: https://www.videezy.com/abstract/45211-4k-fire-explosions
TAGS: how to load a shotgun, how to unload a shotgun, load, unload, shotgun, pump-action, pump action, shotgun, Mossberg, Remington, Winchester, Browning, Benelli,
FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world
Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.
Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.