Update for January 25, 2023:
West pledges main battle tanks to Ukraine + Myanmar’s upcoming elections targeted by US-backed terrorism.
- Western media reports resignation of several high-level Ukrainian officials;
- The US and Germany have pledged the M1 Abrams and Leopard 2 main battle tanks;
- Western military experts explain that Western main battle tanks require large logistical support, years of training for a foreign army to adopt them, and have intense maintenance requirements;
- ATACMS exist in much small numbers;
- Ukraine admits Russia has adapted to HIMARS GMLRS rockets, making it likely that Russia will adapt to ATACMS;
- Conversely, Russia has effectively forced Ukraine’s rear areas into neighboring countries with its missile forces;
- The US has announced increase artillery shell production to 90k shells/month in 2 years a month, roughly half of what Ukraine uses in 15 days;
- As the US wages proxy war in Ukraine against Russia, it does so in Myanmar against China; - US-backed opposition is using terrorism to impede elections in Myanmar;
How to Support The New Atlas' Work (and thank you!):
Buy Me A Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheNewAtlas
PayPal: [email protected]
Ethereum (ETH): 0xee6ed93c3adc474450011e9af22939a0b9b312c7
BitCoin (BTC): 1AfGnbmHxA6cy9YKUSxysXvpJPyecpBKrr
Monero (XMR): 845TCXx3pchSBXuDL7FHG679gbWD2wkHS6MJxuq7jFVsVFj7T6xsry747uhhGZUdkaRXbbrMfo5c8RnGfzGZ13KxQUdHVLR
Mirrored - The New Atlas
FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world
Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.
Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.