Flourless, Gluten-Free Banana Bread
3 medium size ripe bananas
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup HRS Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
1/4 cup HRS Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1.5 cup HRS Organic Tigernut Flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup arrowroot flour
1/4 tsp HRS Pink Himalayan Salt Fine Ground
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl with a fork. Add apple cider vinegar, coconut palm sugar, coconut oil and eggs.
- In a separate bowl combine Tigernut flour, baking soda, arrowroot , and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix until well combined. Throw in walnuts (optional)
- Line a standard 4x8 loaf pan, and transfer the batter into the pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove bread from the pan and let it cool for a minimum of 10 minutes. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world
Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.
Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.