* We still have no idea who won in AZ.
* Time to demand apologies from election officials.
* Getting election results shouldn’t be this hard.
* News media: this is completely normal; calm down!
* The left benefits from this havoc and mayhem.
* FL has learned from their past problems; every state should handle elections like Florida.
* Nothing destroys confidence in democracy faster than delays in counting votes.
* America’s system is an embarrassment.
* You would call these delays third-world, but it’s beneath that.
* Most third-world countries require voter ID and don’t wait days for election results; they tally their ballots within hours.
‘Game The System’
* We ought to demand that every state games their system.
* We ought to demand that every election in America looks like Florida’s — not in its outcome, but in the way it’s conducted.
* Only registered voters can vote; they must vote in their own names; they can only vote once; and you (the citizens who own and run this country) get to know the results within hours.
* Anything less than that is an actual attack on democracy.
The full version of this segment is linked below.
Tucker Carlson Tonight | 10 November 2022
FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world
Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.
Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.