Dairy-Free Chocolate Ice Cream
1 cup HRS Organic Raw Cashews
1 cup Water
1 15-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
1/3 cup GB Organic Cocoa Energize
1 tbs GB Organic Raw Cacao Nibs
1/4 teaspoon HRS Pink Himalayan Salt Fine Ground
1. Soak the cashews overnight in cold water or soak In boiling water for an hour. Drain the cashews.
2. Blend water, cashews, coconut milk, cocoa energize until the mixture is smooth.
3. Freeze for 2-3 hours
4. Sprinkle cacao nibs and salt or any toppings you prefer.
5. Freeze until solid (about 6 hours)
6. Let it thaw for 15-20 minutes before serving.
FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world
Get FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world that are usually blacklisted by YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Vimeo. Watch documentaries the techno-fascists don't want you to know even exist. Join the free Brighteon email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time. 100% privacy protected.
Your privacy is protected. Subscription confirmation required.